Monday, September 21, 2009

The Gym: A Sweaty Place

When I go to the gym, I go there to sweat off all of the ice cream I have ingested through out our love affair. I see other people there that are also trying to sweat off whatever they have been recently loving.

Once a big portion of my ice cream intake has been sweat off, I go and sensitize whatever machine I have just used. This makes sense to me; personally, I would not want to use a machine drenched in someone else's sweat. I would imagine that others do not want my sweat there either.

Unfortunately, after thorough observation, I have come to the sickening conclusion that ninety percent of the other folk at the gym, disagree with me. By their actions, they tell me they would prefer I leave my sweat for them, as they leave theirs for me.

Just to be very very clear, I do not want your sweat. I realize you work very hard to cover the whole machine in the smelly liquid; it must be hard to have to destroy the evidence of all that work with the germ killing sanitizer, but its all part of the cycle of going from fat to fit.

Get over it, and stop being disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't you saying something to these bastards? I would like for you to write a blog about how you keep telling people that they are nasty and what their reaction is please. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete