Thursday, September 3, 2009

BMW, Lexus, Mercedes drivers, who made you gods?

No one. No one made you gods. You are not gods.

Now that that is cleared up, what I would like to know is why do you feel the need to drive like your face has been replaced with your ass? Not an assface? Perhaps its a problem with your vehicle? Does your expensive car lack turn signals? Perhaps your rear view or side view mirrors don't reflect? You frequently seem to confuse the accelerator for a brake; did the people who made your car screw up the placement of your peddles? I see you heroically swerve into the on-coming traffic lane to pass other cars on a daily basis; is your cruise control malfunctioning? Luckily, I know that your horn works, because I hear it every time you feel someone is following the rules in your presence, so those crazy car makers, who charged you way too much, got something right.

This may come as a shock but all of these car problems you seem to be having makes us hate you. Me in particular. I know, I know. You're just driving around, showing off your pricey bling, looking down at us driving our ~affordable~ cars. Well, for your information, we too are just driving around, much less in debt, looking at your sparkly car, hoping to see you equipped with the finest of Firestone tires.

2 comments:

  1. *LOL* I didn't know you had such a comedic writing style, right down to the clever title. Maybe you can get a book deal after a couple hundred entries. This is awesome! (and I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend.) Sorry about the induced road rage though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I guess I get creative when the fire within burns hot enough :D

    ReplyDelete