Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WTF? Music Videos

I love music. It makes my life better. Recently, I have been introduced to Grooveshark (http://grooveshark.com). It is a website on which you can listen to pretty much any song ever written, whatever you want, streaming, in high quality, for free (ads on the page, paid subscription if you do not want to see them). The site has a cool radio feature you can turn on that creates a music playlist based on what you have listening to. I have come to love a large amount of new songs in the past few weeks due to this spectacular feature.

Now to the point. There are times when I accidentally stumble upon a video of a song that I really enjoy. Having listened to it first, my brain creates a certain atmosphere about it. When I watch the video sometimes that atmosphere is kept, sometimes it is altered, and other times I just think 'WTF?'. Today, I happened to stumble upon one of those 'WTF?' videos and decided to put together a short list of ones that I found particularly fucked up over the past little while.

Enjoy if you have nothing better to do, or even if you do. To get the full 'WTF?' experience, you should watch the full videos. I warn you in advance, some of these are seriously fucked up.


Hot Chip - I Feel Better (Just plain old wft)


VAST - Pretty When You Cry (Creepy)


Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At (Creepy)


MTMG - Congratulations (Wtf is that thing, and why is it falling apart?)


Apex Twin - Widowlicker (It doesn't start being messed up until about the 4th minute)


Plaid - Itsu (All of these guys' videos are a little weird, but this one wins the creepy award)

No comments:

Post a Comment