Monday, October 12, 2009

Rage Block: I Think They Call It Happiness

I have not posted in a few days.

Most of my blog entries are driven by some sort of rage induced event, and rage has been coming in very small doses lately. At first I did not even notice; flags were not raised until I looked at my last post date, and so I began exploring why. After several long minutes of deep thought I have come to the conclusion that lately people have not pissed me off...as much.

I blame it on the weather; it has been really cooling down lately. Maybe cool weather makes people less stupid. Or maybe cool weather tames the ever burning hateful fire within me.

Either way, hopefully this down time will not last too long. I would rather not have to change my name to Driven Insane by Happy! That might slightly affect the entire mood of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment